CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12

questions and stuff

Today I realized for the first time that one of my characters is modeled after a person in real life. I didn't realize it until then, but they really are very much alike. It's kind of weird, especially since I didn't do it on purpose.Yeah...you shall NEVER know who it is. :)

Now for the question:
Do you ever find yourself calculating time by the people around you?
I really want to know if I'm the only one who does this. So after 4th period on A days, there's this girl who meets her boyfriend after school. She stands in the same place every day, and based on how close the guy is to her, because he has to walk from his class, I can tell how much time I have to get to the bus. Today I was late getting out of Geometry and they were already together, halfway down the hall. It's weird. But I do the same thing when I'm running late to class.
I look around me and see if any of the people look they would be punctual. 
And I don't know any of the people I'm talking about right now. I feel like a stalker...
Yep. My day was okay, and some hilarious stuff happened, but I don't feel like writing about all of it...So I'm going to work on typing up my english notes now.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: