CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18

Fact of the day!

Today's fact:


No word in the English language rhymes with MONTH.

It is true. I tried, I looked it up, and i wasted my time. Just don't write any poems with it and expect it to rhyme.

Also, I just finished watching the 38th episode of SHUGO CHARA!! It was great, but it made me so mad, because I thought they were going to put the lock and key together, but nooo, it didn't fit. Since i'm talking about Shugo Chara, I might as well give you the pictures of Ikuto and Kiseki, my two favorite characters.
Kiseki:

Okay. Well I think this is the longest post ever! Rianna and I are going to chat @9, so anyone who wantss to join us is welcome. Please do. 






Ikuto:

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: