CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27

Fact of the Day!

Today's fact:

Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
This is very interesting, and I think that shouldn't Earth turn clockwise, since we're "Venus's Twin"? It makes sense to me, but I guess those science people don't think so. I have my own theories about things that go on in the universe, but I don't really have the time or space to post one. The funny thing is that, while I'm typing this on Saturday, you will be reading it on Sunday. I'm going to be spending the night at my cousin's house, and yes, the same cousin who's been spending the night here, and I don't know if I'll have time to post. So I made a delayed post. It should post at 9:41 on Sunday. Thats the great thing about blogs. Time travel! Just kidding. Well, I should probably go now. I'm hungry and listening to Fall For You. If you've read this blog at all, you should know that this is my favorite song. Also, i learned how to play the intro on the piano! I'm working on the other part now, but it's harder and the stupid youtube people , no offense, don't do very good tutorials. Well, I've got to go eat breakfast.
Wishing on tomorrow's sun,
Kris

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: