CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26

Factacular Factationness

Did you know...

Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.

I'd like to believe this, but I ALWAYS get bitten by mosquitos, even if I'm wearing repellent. It gets on my nerves. Once, I had 7 mosquito bites AT THE SAME TIME, and they were all on my legs, probably because in the summer the only thing I wear is athletic shorts and flipflops. And a shirt, of course. My mosquito bites get gigantic too, even if I don't scratch them. I had a total of 9 when I was at camp and I have 2 now. It's not fun, but I guess I'll have to deal with it.

I painted my nails the day before yesterday, but now they're chipped because I went swimming yesterday. I was looking at my fingers while I typed, so I noticed it. Okay. i've gotta go, since I'm really not supposed to be on at all.

Wishing on the sun,

Kris

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: