CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16

first post

I started this blog a while back with my friend, but we didn't get very far, so I've decided to start over. She may post occasionally,so be on the lookout! 


Summer's going by really fast. I'm going into 9th grade, and there is about a week of orientations. Plus, the new season of Avatar just came out, and I think it's going to be the last. Sadly. I'm really bored, so i might post again later tonight, but I think I'm going to set it up so Ri can post. I hope she responds to my emails! If anyone's reading this, please tell me. I don't mind talking to the air, but I'd like to know if there is actually someone there. 

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Anonymous said...

love the site its really kool