CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17

guitar hero

I played guitar hero earlier today, and I decided that I was going to do a contest! The first person to guess what my current favorite song on guitar is, will win! I don't know what you'll win yet, but i'll post when I figure it out. The rules are:

you can only guess 3 times, and it has to be in a comment to this post
your name needs to be on the comment
rian can't guess, since she probably knows already...maybe
you can't ask me
if you do ask me, you're automatically disqualified

LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

AWW!!!! but i REALLY WANNA GUESS!!!! o well... i'll guess on email!! :P too bad ppl who wanted 2 know!!! tehehe. i know already... i think... ANYWAY!!!! yassoo for now! rian