CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31

Random things that happened today

Okay. Some very weird things happened:

1. I noticed that the librarian looks like Elliot Yamin (i hope i spelled that right) from American Idol
2.I only got two books from the library, which must be a personal record
3. I saw two ladies in Albertson's with identical pajamas and flipflops on
4. we were in the car and I saw a helicopter
Me: Look, a helicopter! It's going fast.
Mom: Yeah. Maybe it's going to a hospital.
Me(stupidly): why doesn't it have it's sirens on?
Mom(sarcastically): There probably aren't very many things that will get in it's way up there.
Me: Oh yeah.
Long pause.
Brother: Hey look! A helicopter! And it's going really fast, too!
5.I've been to Ross three days in a row.
6. This is what  a chicken package said: Naturally 100% chicken!
how could it be 100% chicken unnaturally? Is that possible?

Yeah. And all this in less than two hours. Now you know how I spend my life. 
Randomly,
Kris

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: