CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17

the trip

Ok, a lot of people have been wondering about my trip. It was lots of fun, and i really enjoyed it. So pretty much, i was gone for 20 days (june 19-july 8) and I went to France, Italy, and Greece. More specifically, we went to Paris (saw Eiffle Tower, Louvre, Versailles), Venice, Florence, Rome (Coleseum, Forum, Vatican City), Naples (Mt. Vesuvius, Pompeii), Olympia, and Athens. Like i said, i had lots of fun, and I made lots of new friends, some of which live in florida, since we met up with a delegation from florida... yeah. If you want pics, go to my myspace: www.myspace.com/riannasmiles and look at my pics. they aren't all up yet, but i'll get them there eventually. If you have any questions, you could just comment here about them, and I'll comment back... maybe. JK! :P Alrighty, talk later!

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: