CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21

Word

I know it's later than usual, but here's the word of the day:

EPISTEMOPHOBIA- a fear of knowledge

ok, here's another one I don't get. How do you live without knowledge? I mean, you're born with the knowledge that you're alive. You go to school and get knowledge, but even if you don't do that, you have to have SOME kind of knowledge!!!! Well, I mean, I guess you could be afraid of what knowledge you have, but seriously, what's that gonna do?! You can't just erase your knowledge! Totally weird. Well, ok, I'm gonna stop now.

Watch out for Lemons!
Rian

PS: If you don't get the watch out for lemons thing, well, that's just proof that you aren't reading the blog! READ IT!!! It makes more sense if you read it from the beginning to the end... like anything does! :P Look out for lemons...

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: