CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30

Alps, potato pans, and muffins. Yum!

Hello Donut!
Today I have 3 palindromes, just because I couldn't make up my mind on which one to do. They're all hilarious to me...

SPLAT, I HIT ALPS.
SIT ON A POTATO PAN, OTIS.
SNIFF'UM, MUFFINS.

personally, i like muffins the best. They are totally delicious. Why would i tell Otis to sit on a potato pan? Seriously, now... I don't think Otis would even FIT on a potato pan... And WHY did I hit Alps? Was i flying and not paying attention? Or did i just randomly splat on the Alps? I'm confused now... Those are almost as weird as THIS palindrome... It doesn't count as one of the daily ones, though...

SH, TOM SEES MOTHS.

WHO CARES IF TOM SEES MOTHS?! I wouldn't be quiet just because Tom sees moths... That would be kinda random. Yep.
I'm happy because I FINALLY got to sleep in... the joys of doing nothing on a Saturday. speaking of saturday... Ok, so there are these AWESOME books by Garth Nix... It's a series called The Keys To The Kingdom. So I've read: Mr. Monday, Grim Tuesday, Drowned Wednesday, and Sir Thursday. So recently I've been going to the library and seeing Superior Saturday. But NO LADY FRIDAY!!! I'm so upset... I really liked those books, and Lady Friday isn't there. I suppose I could find the waiting list for it... But I don't like waiting lists. So i'm randomly waiting to find it, just because normally when I do that, it shows up within, like, 4 times that i go to the library. So, no, i'm not REALLY upset... just bored with waiting. yesh. idk WHY I just told EVERYONE all of that... O well.
Look out for lemons, hitchhiking forks, and rusty sporks!! (help Spoonman!!)
Rian

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: