CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21

Barbie Movie!!

Hi! Rian's still over here, but we're both posting separately. 

Okay, today I'm posting riddles!! If you comment with the answer, you win! The prize is nothing.
Please no cheating...


Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?


What can you catch but not throw?

Yay! Have fun trying to figure these out! I guessed them fairly quickly, so you should be able to too. I'm really bored, but I like pawky. It's yummy. I actually want some right now, but i'm trying to save it so I have some for school. Maybe I can get my mom to buy some more... Last night, we stayed up late playing a random game, Swipe, reading stories, eating pawky (yay!), and talking about MR fanfics. 
By the way, if you don't get the title, don't worry. It's just that my cousin and I were bored, so we made a 16 minute long Barbie video about fixing a broken VCR. It was funny.
Listening to myself make three different voices for the characters in the movie,
Kris

3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

loto i know the answers!!! hehe. don't worry, i won't tell... YET!
Rian (emi-chan)

DAS said...

the first answer is fire and the second is....a disease??? who knows??? i suggest you should get some harder riddles...to boggle brains. hmmm...boggle brains. sounds like...tossed brains...which mean BRAIN SALAD!!! Awesome! thanks for the idea!

Rian said...

you're so hilarious. and the first answer's right, but the second is kinda vague... :D
boggle brains DOES sound like brain salad. very strange.
Rian (emi-chan)