CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23

"Do Lip Plumpers Work?"

Yeah. This is a time travel post. I'm typing this on Wednesday. I'm somewhere in Arkansas right now, doing Max knows what, but probably having fun. Today's random thing is a hilarious ad I found while I was on fanfiction.




Okay. This is hilarious and weird. I might have a couple additional posts if I can use my mom's phone to email them.If not, I'll talk about what we did on Sunday!!
Hopefully enjoying herself,
Kris

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

how does this 'time-traveling' work??? it sounds funny. now you're kris the time-traveler! yay!

Rian said...

well... you make the post, but instead of just going down to publish post, you click post options, and you can change the time and date that the post is posted... if you get that. i'm a time traveler too!!!
Rian (emi-chan)