CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26

GUESS WHO I SAW AT TARGET( WHICH JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE BEST STORE EVER CREATED)?!?!

You're gonna have to wait to find out.

Random thing time!


Since I didn't feel like uploading the picture and all that technical blah stuff, I just made one more step for you! Yippee.
I wonder how they did that. I should try...
Okay. For the moment you've been waiting for!
I SAW LINDSAY AT TARGET!!
Here's the scenario (these are so fun...)

Mom: (pointing to two girls in greens/blue/white plaid skirts) They go to a private school.
Me: ...
Mom: Hey! I think that's Lindsay!
Me: (looks and sees that it is, in fact, Lindsay. Starts running.)
Me(yes, again): Hi Lindsay!
Lindsay: Kristin!

Happy exchanging of greeting, etcetera, etcetera. You know, that is the weirdest word...
It was cool. And I told her how many of our classes she would have been in. Which is a total of 4 for me... 2 for Rian...that I know of.
Well, it's only the second day of school, but I've got an essay, a current events project, and research to do!
Looking for people to start a I hate Orthodontists Club,
Kris
PS. Yes, i really am...comment.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

cool! yay 4 u!! well... i'll join the club, k? i'm running late now... cya!!!
Rian's in too much of a rush to type her ending thing.