CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24

I'm back and I have a bunch of stuff to tell you about.

Okay. LOTS of stuff happened, so I guess I'll start with Friday. It took 3 1/2 hours to get there, and it was VERY long, especially since we couldn't even listen to the radio after a while. My brother and I played UNO with regular playing cards, just cuz we're awesome like that, and I wrote A BUNCH. And yes, there will be alot of CAPS in this post, in case you were wondering. When we got there, we dropped our stuff off at the hotel and went to On The Border to eat. It was really weird because when we passed a Walgreens, the parking lot was full!! And I couldn't figure out why there were so many people at a Walgreens on a Friday night. It was weird. We didn't really do much that night. The next day, Saturday, was the best. After we ate breakfast, we walked up and down the row of stores and restaurants. We were in Hot Springs, Arkansas, in case you didn't know. After THAT, we walked up this hill/mountain thing, which made us very sweaty. It was fun though. There was also this really cool Hot Spring thing where the water just comes out of the ground, and it's 143 degrees. We were bored, so we did research. There were also some really weird names of cities in Arkansas. There's Texarkana, which is in Texas and Arkansas, and, my personal favorite, Arkadelphia. I was trying to figure it out, since it made no sense because:

1. It's in the middle of the state so there's no way it could be by Philadelphia, which is in Pennsylvania, which is farther north than that.
2. It's just a funny name

I found out that it means "arc of brotherhood". But instead of Arcadelphia, they made it Arkadelphia. It was pretty cool. Also, when we were sitting at the hot spring, two things happened.
1. My mom's nails turned PURPLE when she got near the water
2. We were talking to this random lady, and she thought my MOM was my SISTER. It was hilarious. 

I think that's pretty much the only thing that happened, except- when we were on our way home, we saw this lady drinking BEER while DRIVING, beside a sign that said:
DRINK
DRIVE
GO TO JAIL

It was pretty funny. But my mom was staying far behind her in case she started swerving or something. Also, when we were there, since we were too far away to listen to the radio stations we knew, we had to listen to random stuff. I only heard 14 songs I knew the WHOLE time.
I think I've made this post long enough,
Kris

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: