CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29

In Honor Of Maximum Ride

For once I'm explaining the title before my daily!

I'm guessing you noticed the layout change. It's not permanent, but we're showing our...fandom for MR. And also in honor of it, I'm going to copy my favorite quote from the book. In case you're wondering, I do not own this quote, or the image for our background...and I say that mainly because I don't want to get sued. Quote time! (by the way, it took me almost 20 minutes to find the quote. I was looking in the wrong part of the book.)

"Retire as in kill?" I pretended to quote a newscast: "In today's news, seven people were 'retired' in a horrific accident on Highway Seventeen." I changed voices. "Jimmy, don't retire that bird with your shotgun!" Then, "Please,sir, don't retire me! You can have my wallet!"

I absolutely adore this quote, and I think it's hilarious. That's pretty much it for my post....except, last night, Rian and I were on the phone and computer at the same time, talking to each other, and playing a game to help us study.
So if you need to learn your perfect squares, click here.
It's really helpful.
Listening to that's what you get by Paramore, and STILL waiting on Ri to finish Breaking Dawn so I can have my book back,
Kris (Kristina, Tina, Hoshi-chan, etc.)

I FINISHED IT!! that's partly why i went to the library. (rian)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: