CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15

Interesting Japanese Stuff

I was searching for some helpful Japanese phrases, and I came across this website:



So now, here are some real helpful Japanese phrases:

So if you ever go to Japan, you can thank me! Just kidding. But I wouldn't mind. And you could get me some pawky when you go...
Today, Emi-chan and I are at Fish Camp! It's basically a freshman orientation. It should be pretty interesting, because we'll get to see all the people we haven't seen since last year!! Speaking of people, this really weird thing happened in ABC yesterday.
The band people were coming in from outside, and they had to pass our room, so we were all waving at our friends. So then this one guy, whose name I won't tell, since you don't need to know, was waving at me, and he made this heart with his hands (like Amu in Shugo Chara). I just waved. It was really funny, because Ri was sitting in front of me, and she saw and she turned around with this weird face saying, "you?" It was really weird. But he's my friend. Sort of. Loti. Now that I've said that, I guess I can stop typing.
Still laughing at he ABC thing,
Kris
loto, yes, it WAS kinda weird, seeing as how we were in the middle of answering some questions and i look up to see THAT GUY making the heart, and he SEEMED to be looking at Hoshi-chan, so i looked back and yesh. you know the story... sorry... i couldn't help but hack into this... well, really i just clicked edit, but yeah... alright, i'll get off before i get in trouble...
Look out for lemons, rusty sporks, and hitchhiking forks!!!
Rian (emi-chan)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: