CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11

LAST FACT!!

Today is the last day of our normal dailies. Tomorrow, we'll be doing new stuff! yay! Okay (oksy), lets have the last official fact of the...Season? Summer? Year? I don't know. But whatever it is, it's here:

If Barbie were life-size,she would stand seven feet, two inches tall, and have a neck twice the length of a normal human's neck.
Okay, first of all, how long is a normal human's neck? Like, three inches, or what? I don't feel like measuring my neck, so I'll just leave it at that estimation.
Oh. Rian and I start ABC (algebra boot camp) today, so we probably won't be on in the morning. Unless it's really early. And right now, there are sirens outside. Very loudly... 
Okay, listening to That's Just The Way We Roll, by the Jonas Brothers,
Kris

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: