CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19

More Evidence

Hello Donut!
Today's palindrome is:

HE STOPS SPOTS, EH?

Yesh, it was the best one. Anyway, if you need MORE EVIDENCE that we are weird, here's the dream i had last night:
My mom, brother, and I were walking around, and we saw some random guy. We decided to chase after him, and followed him into a supermarket. He ran into aisle 7, and disappeared. We somehow knew that he had run into a portal at the end of aisle 7 that led to a Halloween Party. We just had to figure out HOW to get to the Halloween party through the portal. (we did eventually, i just don't remember how...) So we ended up in a 7 story library (idk what's up with all these 7's...) with books about 4 ft tall- this is where the Halloween Party took place. So my mom, brother, and had just started walking around when we heard some music. We peeked over to the next aisle, and saw Ikuto (from Shugo Chara) playing his violin. We listened to the rest of the song, and then heard MORE music. It turned out that in the NEXT aisle, Utau (also from Shugo Chara) was having a concert. We listened to a bit of that and then started walking again. My mom and brother went missing, so i was walking by myself when I ran into the flock (Maximum Ride), and we started walking around. People were trying to sneak up on us, so we beat them up randomly. Then I decided that maybe the information desk would have the whereabouts of the guy I was chasing earlier. So we got to the information desk, and my mom randomly teleported there. Some guy in a mummy costume was trying to talk to me, but i just ignored him. He walked off and apparently told some lady with a somewhat scary costume to sneak up on me, and when she did, i just laughed at her. So I don't think I ever got the information on that guy, because I had randomly grown wings, so the Flock and I started flying and beating people up. Then I woke up.
haha sorry for the horrible writing... but yesh. that's more evidence that we ARE as weird as people say we are... or at least I am...
Look out for lemons, hitchhiking forks, and rusty sporks!!!
Rian (emi-chan)

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

you have some odd dreams. beating people up, geeze, i didn't think you were that mean. kidding, you're not mean at all. 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 (seven 7's to add to this dreamlike blog.

Kris said...

wow. weird dream...