CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13

Now I Feel Bad

This guy called asking to talk to my Dad, and he was going on an on about how he won some prize. Then he was saying that he needed to verify the address, and he told me it, and it was wrong. It was something weird like forest drive...So then he asked if I could tell him the address, and I was like, "Hold on a second." And then I hung up.

I hope he doesn't call back.
Kris

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

HOLY COW!!! i think someone i know lives on a street that sounds like somthing along the lines of forest drive... that's kinda weird. well, at least he wasn't talking rambled nibberish! loti.
Rian (emi-chan)
i keep typing rain. o well. hey, when u spell something wrong on a piece of paper, it's called a spello. just like typo. just cuz i wanted it to be called that. ARMY GUY!!!! :P

Kris said...

sometimes I call it a write-o. it doesn't work as well, though, cuz it ends in a vowel