CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16

POWER TOOLS!!


I'd really like to, but I can't explain the title right now. First is the random funny thing. Today, it's a picture!!

Okay. So first, lets figure out why the chiperrel* has a Pokeball (it looks like I type poke ball, but I couldn't get to accent on the e). Maybe it's planning on guest starring on Pokemon. Now about the power tools. I GOT TO USE POWER TOOLS AT EIGHT IN THE MORNING!
Yeah, that was pretty random. I don't really have anything else to talk about...Oh yeah!! Even though I'd rather not talk about this, one of my friends keeps teasing me about the thing at ABC. and I find it hilarious, for some reason...And I saw him at the orientation. It was weird. 
Still wondering about the chiperrel,
Kris

*I couldn't decide if it was a chipmunk or a squirrel, so, with the help of my brother, we decided it was a chiperrel.

3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

it looks like a chipmunk. yesh, it's a chipmunk. squirrels don't look like that. and who is this friend of yours? is it ME?!?!?!!?!? :P :) :D
rian (emi-chan)

Rian said...

yesh, but chipperel is it's pokemon name. :)
rian (emi-chan)

Kris said...

weird...Jason and I just came up with that randomly. No, it was Kimberly...I would have said your name. though I guess you do too.