CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19

Randomness about Spoons

Hello Donut!
Yeah, I don't have as much about spoons as i do about forks, but there is this awesome song about spoons called spoonman... don't ask me about the random video... but this song is kinda weird. Yesh. I like spoons, because i can eat cereal and ice cream with them. and they generally have cooler designs and colors than forks do... don't ask me why. And no, I will NOT being doing a randomness about knives... unless i find something weird about knives... (that was just a note...) Yesh. If you have any randomness about spoons, please share so that I can have a really long thing about spoons- even a suggestion for the forks will work!
Thankz!
Look out for lemons, hitchhiking forks and rusty sporks! And help Spoonman!! hehe
Rian (emi-chan)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: