CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1

Yay for words!

Hello, Donut!
Ok. Today I actually couldn't decide what word to do. So I chose 2. Here they are:

PAPYROPHOBIA- a fear of paper
POGONOPHOBIA- a fear of beards

Yes. I realize that I could have picked better words, but these caught my eye so yeah. I know this is later than usual, but my cousins are coming over from Arizona today, and I just felt the need to sleep in. :)hehe. Anyway, I'll definately see you guys later, so...
LOOK OUT FOR LEMONS!
Rian (emi-chan)

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kris said...

"Oh no! Look at that paper!! Get it away, please!"
"Teacher, can I email you my homework?"
"No. How are you going to do trig functions on a computer?"
"I'll find a way."
"If you really want to do it on the computer, you can. just print it out."
"that doesn't help!"
"Why not?"
"I'm a papyrophobic!"
"Huh?"
"Ha! I know a word the teacher doesn't know!"
"It sounds like you're afraid of playpuses, or something."
"The proper term is platypi. It means I'm afraid of paper."
"Oh."

Rian said...

hehe how funny would it be if that teacher had a beard? OH!
papyropogonophobia- a fear of paper beards!!! yay! hehe. that's funny. :)