CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12

YAY! NEW STUFF!

Okay, today I'm posting a quote. It's funny. that's all I have to say.

"At one point, we decided to fight fire with fire. Well, basically, your house burned even faster." -ex-Fireman

Okay. I find this oddly hilarious. It's really 9:31 at night, but since Ri and I have ABC in the morning, I'm typing this up now. And my brother is sitting here watching me. I have nothing to say...I'm about to go get some hot chocolate and work on the questions I have to do for the book I'm reading for school. It's called The Good Earth. It's weird. And we have over 100 questions. I haven't even started them. Which I guess, is my sign to go.
Listening to my brother go on and on about my typo of "tham",
Kris

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: