CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19

Quotes

Oh yeah. Awesome quotes of the day. Remember, these are by me and my friends.


Me- How weird would it be if they appeared in the elevort?
Rian: ELEVORT?!

I meant to say elevator, but then I was going to say that maybe they could teleport, so I said elevort.

then, at lunch, one of my friends goes, "I have a strong urge to lick the table."
And we're all just sitting there like, WHAT IN THE WORLD?!
It was hilarious.
Kris.

3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

who said the lick the table quote?

TypingtoOblivion said...

Wow... both of those are interestingly strange.

I got an urge like that when I was younger, except it was the bottom of a pool. ...

Kris said...

it was Sarah.
very weird. I'm never had an urge like that