CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25

Stupid Idiots, Water, and English

Well, first about the stupid idiot... There was this super annoying guy in my group in speech and I swear, I was about ready to hit him with my math textbook. First, I was writing down our names on a notecard, then I said, "Who's the group leader?" No one said anything, so I wrote my name. He says, "Hey! What if I wanted to be the leader?"

Ugh. So then he was talking about how "bad" my handwriting was, when it's really not all that bad, and especially not when I'm trying to make it neat. And THEN he was stealing my pencils and stuff, so I was just getting really annoyed. But the good thing is that my teacher doesn't give group grades, so I got a 95, and he an 85. I have a 102 in that class because she gives so much extra credit. It's awesome. 
Now about the water. Well, last night, I had a bunch of work, and I didn't get to really start until 9, so I was up until about 10:45. I was trying to get some hot chocolate to keep myself awake,  I don't drink coffee, but it tasted really gross. My mom tasted it, and she agreed, and told me to make another cup. I did, and it tasted the same. Then she said, "Well, you just had that smoothie, right? Maybe it's the taste. I just had mine too." So we were trying to remember the way to get rid of a taste in your mouth, and she thought it was something about lemon juice. Don't EVER drink lemon juice straight, because it's horribly sour. Ick. But it didn't work, so we figured it was the water. So then, we tasted the water in the sink, and went through this whole process until we decided to just boil the water. I'm glad it worked too, because that was the last package of hot chocolate.
Now about English. Stupid annotated bibliography and only one internet source.
That's all.
Well, I guess I'd better start...
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

TypingtoOblivion said...

102 average? That's impressive. :3
I feel your pain with the annoying kids in class. It's best just to bear through it. xD