CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15

yo

Hello Donut!!
Loti lunch was SOOOOO hilarious today, but i barely remember it. I was laughing too much. As you know, (or SHOULD seeing as kris posted this a while ago), the AVERAGE person laughs only 13 times a day. So far, we always forget to count, which is sad, but we KNOW we laugh more than 13 times... i can't even imagine laughing ONLY 13 times a day... wOw. that'd be too hard. WAY too hard. yep. Ok. I'm bored. but i'm still CkOoLlEe!!! hehe. that says cool. only, i'm too cool to be just cool, so i have to be CkOoLlEe. yep. ok. still bored. so i'm gonna go do my BORING GEOMETRY HOMEWORK!!! ARG!!! :) capzing!
Look out for lemons, hitchhiking forks, and rusty sporks!! (help Spoonman!!)
tZvR (RIAN!! keeps spelling her name with 2 n's. too much looking at kris's writing loti)

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kris said...

you CANNOT blame your spelling errors on me! (sorry about the capsing.)
by the way, when I was typing this, I amlost typed smelling. As in smelling errors.
Yeah, Loti.
Kris, duh. Now I'm like Rob.