CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18

Having problems with titles recently

The football game last night was interesting. we won, YAY!

It literally took us an hour to get of the parking lot because there was so much traffic. There were these girls dancing on top of their cars, and it was really weird. Then some guy was yelling about how his car was better than "Ricky's". I don't remember half of what happened because I fell asleep as soon as I got home. And slept about 11 hours. Also, I was talking to one of my friends on the bus and she said something very interesting.
She said that together, Rianna and I are kind of crazy and strange, and laughing, but apart, we're different. she said I'm more "normal", if you can define normal, and Rianna is a bit more crazy. It was kind of interesting to see what other people think...And that was very random. I'm very bored. YES! Birthday party tomorrow! Ummm...I think I'll go. Do something. 
Yeah.
Kris.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

its true what your friend said about you and i totally, absolutely agree. kris is a little more sane when alone and ri is ...i dunno...more...crazy or wild a little. but its only a little for both of you. then when u 2 are together, its like mixing an acid and a base. kaboom! craziness and funniness and hilariousness. sorry for getting all scientific. so yeah, its true.

Kris said...

hehe. science is funny.