CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30

Man, this day was crazy. Mostly english, but everything else was too. So first, I didn't finish last night's homework until after midnight, so I only got about five hours of sleep. Then, in French, my teacher got mad at me again. And in biology, I finished the Lake House. I really DID NOT expect the ending. Wow. I had dance next, and did nothing again. At lunch, we ate. Duh.

Then english. We started off by doing our journal-like usual- and then Ms. Smith chose some people (guys) to get paper to cover the windows. I still don't know why. Then she asked me to clean out her podium. I volunteered, actually. It was fun, because I really like organizing. I'm not a neat freak or anything, and I hate cleaning, except for sweeping. So I organized that and the bookshelf, then helped pass out papers while some angularly challenged people tried to put up a mona lisa poster. It took twenty minutes. Or at least it felt like it. It was always crooked, and then it wouldn't stick, etc. It was organized mass chaos. Oxymoron, right?
Then on the bus, these girls were trying to put these guys' hair into ponytails. They only had three bobby pins, though. It was funny, though. Then, one of the girls, who is always asking me what page i'm on, asked that same question, then asked what the story was about. The only reason I hate when people do that is because it means I have to remember the beginning of the story and explain it, and when they ask why, i'm like, "I don't know! It just popped out o my head!"
It's funny to me...
Well, i'm going to try and finish my homework before late, so I should go now. 
Oh yeah...our bus driver is so weird. Today, people were basically having water fights, and he didn't even look up. Then, that one girl that I keep mentioning, was throwing reese's pieces at people in other cars. He didn't say a thing. It's weird.
Kris.
also, you should play this game. Super fun once you figure out what to do.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: