CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24

My Super Awesome Amazingtastical Hilarious Day

Today was the most laid back day I've had since we've started school. Counting weekends and holidays. It was really amazing, a bit scary, and awesomely hilarious.

First up is French.
Well, on Wednesday, our teacher told us that if we did all of our work, we would have a free day frieday, since it was homecoming. We did a million different things. We played hangman, telephone, truth or dare and dare or dare (stupid, I know. I didn't play either. I observed.)
So during truth or dare, this guy was dared to lick the floor. It was gross. He dragged his tongue like, a foot across the floor. And then...wow, this part was super scary. They dared this one guy to sit on this other guy's lap...I am scarred for life. He has a girlfriend too...
Next was biology, and we took notes and a couple of other things, but it wasn't too much work. The whole time I was talking to the girl beside me and reading this hilarious non scary ghost story. It's called Deep and Dark and Dangerous. I finished it in three class periods. But the beginning was hilarious because the mom overreacted to every single thing.
The main character's name is Ali, and her cousin's name is Emma. Emma is five. Emma's mother, Ali's aunt, visited to ask if Ali could babysit Emma. The mom goes, "You always took everything away from me when I was little! And now you want my own daughter! Can't I have anything?" Then she starts crying. It was super hilarious. The book was good, and I don't normally like ghost stories, but I enjoyed it. I recommend this book. It's by Mary Downing Hahn. What was amazing to me was the fact that all of my guesses, though very close, were wrong. Usually I'm pretty good at guessing what's going to happen next, but this time...not so much.
Then I had dance, which was pretty boring, but good because we didn't have to dress out. We had a test, which was easy. I finished first. Then we got to do whatever. I worked on my biology review, read, and talked to people. Then lunch, which was normal and not as awesome as it usually is. 
Next is English, which was SOOO much better than usual. Well, because our school apparently has too many people, freshman aren't allowed to go to pep rallies. But the band and drill team do go. That left about five people in our class, and the teacher was gone too. One of the guys brought random computer games, like the oldest possible version of Super Smash Bros. to ever possibly exist. It was the Nintendo 64 version. It was hilarious watching them, though. They were all beat by the computer, Kirby, on easy, though. Then they played a weird random game, and then a James Bond shooting game. It was absolutely hilarious! These two guys with the same name were playing against each other (P1 and P2). P1 chose a "terrorist" as his character, and P2 was Sally. It was hilarious. So they were running around trying o find each other, and they both end up in the bathroom. So they're running around in circles shooting each other...and then P2 gets stuck in a stall. And P1 is still shooting him, but somehow he's missing. Then P2 runs out of the stall and all the way down the hall. And P1 didn't even try to shoot him. It was so funny. Then our teacher came back and said that next time, someone should bring guitar hero for PC. She didn't even care. Then she told us to leave early, so we were just walking around, and then we went into a spanish classroom, which just happened to be the room Rianna was in!  So we exchanged stories, then the bell rang. 
Now off to the bus. I was talking to my friend while writing, and she was reading one of my notebooks, and we were talking about crying. I mainly cry during books, but she cries during movies. I cried while watching the episode of Peach Girl where Sae forces Toji to break up with Momo, but Momo doesn't know, and Toji's being all mean...It was SO sad. I also cried while reading this book called Shug. It was a superly awesome book. The part I cried on: They were at this dance, and the girl was going to get her jacket, and she hears her best friend, a guy, talking about how ugly she was to some other guys...And then they turn around, see her, and start laughing! Tears were like, streaming down my face. And we were in the car at the time, and my mom was like, "Kristin, are you okay?"
And I held up the book, still crying, and saying, "It's so sad."
And it was...
Also, yesterday on the bus, this random girl started talking to me and I had no idea what she was talking about. Then she stops in the middle of her sentence and goes, "You are on drill team, right?"
And I'm like, "Uh, no."
So then she starts apologizing and stuff and ignores me the rest of the ride. 
I'm listening to an awesome song, Calling You by Blue October. It is so awesome...I heard it at the skating rink. Ice skating. Which I highly dislike. 
I'm going to the game today. It's the homecoming game, so I kinda have to. But I'm not going to the dance. At least not this year. 
Well, I'd better stop typing...This is very long.
Happy Homecoming!
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: