CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28

OMG x 4! = Kristin being spastic...

Today was...almost as bad as yesterday. Almost, but not quite. I took a very boring biology test that I most likely failed, wrote an essay to go with it that I partly made up...yeah. In English we read this story that so so hilarious at the beginning...Let me see if I can find a copy.

Well, that's not going to happen, but it was extremely weird...Oops. Just accidentally threw my phone across the room... Yeah...
In French, when we were supposed to be reading out loud, our teacher got distracted and ended up planning a food day for next wednesday. Oh yeah! Note from...person who's name you don't need to know. Sorry, french reminded me of that and... wow. My thoughts are all over the place today. List that Kristin made so she won't confuse herself:
1. finish math project.
2. start literary analysis essay
3. complete conclusion for biology lab
4. finish math homework
5. read and write back to note
Man, this is going to take a long time. Also, this was something I was thinking about earlier. Do you ever do things to make people think things? Like, on purpose? That probably makes no sense at all... For example, if I wrote this:
T2N.
WTBA3?
IHS,
ITS,
BIDKS.

And told you that it was a poem but is now in acronym form, you would be confused, right? That's good. I'm confused too.
 ALL CAPS NOW. THEY CAST (CASTED?) THE GUY WHO'S GOING TO PLAY GAZZY IN THE MAXIMUM RIDE MOVIE! OH MY GOSH! I AM PRACTICALLY HYPERVENTILATING RIGHT NOW! MAYBE THEY'LL HAVE MAX AND FANG AND (OMG) IGGY SOON! WOW...CAN'T WAIT.
How amazing is this?! Yeah! Best day of my life! Not counting yesterday, or the day that they cast Iggy. He's my favorite in case you didn't know. I should stop talking about this...I'll end up fainting or something. Well, time to work-
No, not yet! 
...I should probably change the center thing...
Much better. So, I'm on page 199 in my story. How amazing is that? This is the longest story, by far, that I've ever written. And it's not over yet! but I still love Rob and Roxie best...Dean too...These characters just aren't...I don't know, but they're not as good, at least to me. Roxie's my favorite, though. 
Okay. I'm not going to procrastinate anymore. I need to turn off the computer or something....
Well, bye.
Kris.

3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Anonymous said...

ahaha, this is my first year in highschool, and it IS tough. the school i go to gives you a lot of work, but it's bearable.

Rian said...

woohoo!!! good gazzy guy!!! lotio. yesh! so excited... now they just have to find someone who can be his little sister... yeah. i wonder if he HAS a little sister... probably not but that would be AWESOME!!! yeah. ok... he's even the same age and EVERYTHING!! likes making people laugh, knows tae-kwon-do (or however you spell that) and AWESOMETASTICRIFICFULLNESS!!!!!! cool. i wonder if he can imitate voices very well... :)

DAS said...

gazzy. yup. hmmm. the actor looks pretty close. yup. gazzy. hmmm. i tend to repeat myself. gazzy. hmmm. yup. sayonara.