CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20

oopsies

I totally forgot to post yesterday...well, not really. I was kind of being lazy and I didn't feel like typing. So today's post will be super long and include:

1. Third part of random story
2. Danielle's birthday party
3. the eventful events of today....

So, list on birthday party first.
1. We went ice skating.
2. I like ice skating, but honestly, I'm much better at roller skating, and I think it's easier and more fun. 
3. I'm a bad ice skater.
4. While we were doing the hokey pokey,I fell.
5. Twice.
6. Somehow I slipped on "left leg in", and ended up on the ice, which was cold.
7. Then, as I was trying to stand back up, I slipped AGAIN.
8. I was laughing the whole time, and barely anyone noticed.
9. Rianna and I were hungry and the hot chocolate vending machine was out of order.
10. We had awesome cake. 
11. I was the only person with vanilla.
12. I also had vanilla ice cream.
13. And chips with queso. 
14. My computer doesn't recognize the word queso...it suggests quasi or quest...
15. This one girl had a package of gum that smelled really good.
16. Rianna and I said the exact same thing at the exact same time, and only one person noticed. It was kind of funny.
17. Now time for the stuff about school today.
18. It's our homecoming week, so everything is decorated.
19. My french teacher made me mad. We voted on whether or not we wanted time to study before we started, and even though only three people said yes, he gave us time anyways. So those of us that didn't want/need to study started our assignment. He was walking around and got mad at us because we had started. So then he threw away our papers and made us start over! It wasn't even a timed activity, or anything! He said he "wanted to give everyone an equal chance."
20. It was cold. 
21. On the bus in the morning, I almost always fall asleep at the exact same time, which is usually when he turns off the lights. I would write the whole time, but:
1. It's dark.
2. I can barely see the lines so it's really messy
3. I'm tired.
So I slept. Then, for some reason, I woke up and could barely keep my eyes open! I was super tired.
22. Biology=ugh.
23. There's a new girl in my dance class, and she's also in my journalism class. The other day, she was talking about a fight she got into with some other girl in the locker room. Apparently the girl just walked up and punched her, and they didn't even know each other.
24. My B-day lunch is always extremely weird. It's kind of funny what we talk about...
25. We didn't really do anything at all in english, but we did find out that our English teacher owns every other textbook that exists, but not ours...
26. I'm going to the homecoming game Friday.
27. Our team is still undefeated.
28. English group people are coming over at one on sunday so we can start our skit. 
29. I think that's all...
30. STORY TIME!
.
Previously, on the story I have not yet come up with a name for:

"Playground."
"..." Playground? What kind of topic is that? What in the world is there to say about a playground?
"Starr? The topic is playground."
I took a deep breath and started talking.

"Playgrounds...are fun, even if you think you've outgrown them. I go all the time because I have to take my little brother and sister. My favorite part are the swings, but when I was little, I used to like the slide best. The best playgrounds are in parks surrounded by trees and grass so you can run around even if kids are overrunning the jungle gym. My little sister takes gymnastics and likes to show off on the bars..." I trailed off.
"That's good, for your first try, Starr. Now sit down and let me start class."
While Ms. Roberts talked, I tried to come up with reasons for me not having done my homework. I could tell the truth and say I was up all night worrying about my speech, but I really didn't want to say that in front of the whole class.

That whole chapter was so pointless..I don't even know why I wrote it. Whatever. I'll write more next time. But first I must inform you that I may seem to be dead during the month of november. Don't blame me, it's all NaNo's fault. I've upped my goal to 2000 words a day, so if I get behind, or have lots of homework one day, I won't fail to meet my goal. I'm going to try and finish all of my work and posting, and everything before...some time that I'll figure out later, so I can have at least thirty minutes a night to type. I might start my homework as soon as I get home, then post, and then work. I repeat, if I seem dead, don't worry. I'm most likely not.
So I guess I should get started on my math. 
Kris. :)
Gloriously long post. Yippee.


0 people were awesome enough to comment.: