CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26

Random rant...well, not too random.

I just saw a commercial for the Twilight movie. It makes me want to bang my head on my desk. It's overly dramatic, and they got ALL of the scenes wrong. Edward DOES NOT just jumps away after stopping Tyler's van.  He's not that stupid! AUGH!

I'm still going to see the movie, though.
You know what else makes me mad?
Mosquitos. 
As you may have noticed from summer posts, mosquitos and I have a love-hate relationship.
So today, I'm just sitting and eating dinner, while doing my biology review, and a mosquito just comes up an bites me! So I killed it.
I actually have very good accuracy, especially with bugs. Once, I killed four bugs in a row. We were in the car...It was gross. I had blood all over my hand. But that's beside the point.
So I kill the mosquito and continue what I'm doing. And all of a sudden, My OTHER arm starts itching. The stupid mosquito bit me TWICE! Once on my right elbow, and once on my left arm...they itch and are about the size of dimes. Already. I haven't scratched them, and it's only been about five minutes. Well, I have lots of homework, but that's just because I procrastinated...alot. I didn't start until today. But I'm not going to rant about homework. I'm going to start doing it...after I start my homework.
Kris.
PS! I got the final part of my halloween costume! And you shall never know what it is! MWAHAHA! Sorry, felt like being evil for a sec there. And you know what sucks? November first just happens to be a saturday. This was perfect for NaNo, because I could write ALL day long. But of course, we planned to tape our project on SATURDAY. It makes me super mad...But whatever. I've got to speed write that morning and night. Yippee. This was a long post script...Which reminds me, I need to email them the scripts...Okay, I'm stopping now. For real.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: