CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28

some random stuff that has nothing to do with anything.

I'm reading the Lake House. It's an almost, not really, sorta kinda prequel to Maximum Ride. Max is the only character that's in both, but there's a flock and they have wings, etc. I'm only on page seven or so, but it's awesome so far! Also, it doesn't even really have anything to do with the series, and it's told from a different point of view. If only Iggy were in it...That would be awesome. I can't wait to see who they choose for him in the movie!

And in the manga, I think he's the only one that actually looks semi-right. Nudge is okay. Gazzy looks like a two year old, I think Angel should look different. I don't know how, but different somehow. Fang= NO.
Max...she's pretty good, but she looks too girly. And they all look too clean! Yay For Iggyness! 
Kris.
PS- I still haven't finished my homework. Got another page or two done on my math project, almost done with math homework, texted...alot.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

i might have to read that book...

DAS said...

oh, yeah, by the by, IRp!!! urp. burp. slurp. chirp. snert. vert. see ya.