CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29

This is going to be short because not much happened today, and I still have a literary analysis essay to write. First off, you should read this fanfiction. The second chapter made me laugh so hard.

Reasons why the day was good:
I got extra sleep this morning
I finished my math homework and project
Not much work
I got to page 200! YAY!
Some really funny stuff happened

Reasons why the day was bad:
I got math homework
I still have that literary analysis essay
I also have a biology conclusion to write
I had an orthodontist appointment

There were probably more in each section, but there's not too much time for that right now.
Rianna, that song I was talking about is here: clicky
I really think it describes the story...
There's this one girl on my bus who asks me almost everyday what page I'm on. It's funny to me, but if I knew someone who was like me, I would probably think it was cool too.
I'm attempting to finish the story I'm writing now before Saturday because that's when NaNo starts and I don't want to be writing two things at the same time. I've done it before, but it's not easy. Especially with stupid teachers giving us busloads of homework.
Well, I'm leaving now. 
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: