CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25

Wow, today was so weird. An tiring.

Got back from the game late last night, and I was super tired, so I slept til 11...Then, we went shopping at about twelve, and got donuts. That was kinda horrible-ish, because we walked the whole time, and I was standing for hours last night at the game. We got back around five, then ate food (yay mashed potatoes!). then I nearly fell asleep on the treadmill while listening to my brother play his sax. Then we went outside and he was trying to hit me with a stick, so I started running. I ended up all the way down the street, with my brother trailing along. Then we ran back. which reminds me of my dreams. The first one was super short, so I'll tell it first.

Max and Fang were in a grocery store. The rest of the flock was there too, but you didn't really see them. Randomly, Max and Fang were sleeping in one of those big crate things that they keep fruit in. And Max kept getting mad at Gazzy for interrupting their sleep.
It was very random....
Next-
I was doing some weird race thing at my church with a person whose name I can't remember right now. We were running in this building and in first place. When we crossed the finish line, which was in the courtyard of my school, everyone ignored us and gave the trophy to the girl that came in behind us. I was telling my dad, in the dream, and he was all mad. I was crying.
That one was weird too, but the weirdest thing was that I have had a dream almost exactly like it before. Except in that one, I was running alone, and they gave me the trophy...But after the second place person came in, they took away my trophy and gave it to her...And then they gave her one thousand dollars and a ring.
I cried in that one too. 
Well, I'm getting ready to leave again, and watch Crusoe (!). I think I taped Stick It too. It's a totally awesome gymnastics movie. I also have a Degrassi episode taped too. Hopefully Casey (K.C. I'm never gonna call him that, by the way) is in it. Claire too, I guess. I wish Sean would be. And JT, though he died. GHOSTS!
Loti,
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: