CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5

argh.

Today was suckish, which is a fun word, and it was my own fault. I totally expected this day to be good because we were having a food day in french and in english we were going to watch our videos for the project. Argh. I'll tell you why today was...not as good as I thought it would be.

1. My french teacher made us work for half of the class before eating. It wasn't fun work either. Then he didn't let us talk while we ate! 
2. Biology is getting on my nerves. We had to finish that stupid food web.
3. Then I got the hiccups which lasted the rest of the day and was over TWO HOURS! It was horrible.
4. Our english video was in the wrong format so we have to fix it, and it made me mad and i couldn't even enjoy other people's videos. 
That's pretty much it, but it was a bad day for me...Because I expected it to be great.
Oh yeah, and to add to my misery, some girl in my dance class told me i looked ten. I AM FOURTEEN! I don't think I look ten...
Yeah, whatever.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: