CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6

I feel like a giver upper.

I'm totally unfocused and stressed right now...so I don't know if I'm going to do NaNo...maybe next year? Because I really need to finish what I'm writing right now and there's too much homework and projects and stuff like that going on right now...Arg.

Well, my grades are okay. I have like, five b's though. i think I can get my geometry up to an A, as long as I did good on the test, since I got a hundred on the project. Today the most hilarious thing happened. There was a poster on the wall that had a cigarette with a gun on the end and someone wrote "smoke or shoot yourself" on the poster. It was so hilarious! Also, last night I was randomly on neopets, and I found this totally hilarious conversation. This might be super super long because of it...

I'm writing a story about Bella Swankins. Isn't it beautiful? And she falls in love with a vegetarian vampire that sparkles in the sunlight and loves her sooo much and has marble skin! 


That's almost as good as my story about Farry Fotter. 


I'm writing one about Bunny the Umpire Slayer.

I decided to write Peragon. 

Sounds like one epic novel to me

Oh, and I also wrote one about Tinnochio yesterday it was pretty awesome.


It'll be a movie, then a TV show that lasts for 7 years, and then a comic book series.

I wrote about sixty books in a series called Bedwall.

I've written a story about a girl named Fanny Hotter! She has a scar in the shape of a star on her buttocks.

But Peragon has a dragon named Diamonda, and an hot elf chick named Narya. 


Well.... Bella Swankins can see Russia from her house!!


 ... Actually thats Farah Balin


Yeah, well, Bella Swankins doesn't go to Pigpimple's School for Kids With Magic Skillz!


This has actually inspired me to start writing a story about a girl named Fanny Hotter with a star-scar on her buttocks and attends Pigpimple's School For Kids With Magic Skillz and is fighting off the evil that is Moldyshorts!


& Finny! And Fon! And Germione! and Sumblesore, and Horge, so many characters! And Ralfoy. Ralf for short.


RALF THE FERRET BOY =D!


and Love Lunagood 


We should also have someone named Susie Marie, or something like that.


She was cursed when she was little so that her eyes change color with her mood.She's also part of the Order of the Ostrich and in a prophecy about birthdays with a boy named Deville. 


and she pwnz at magic and has a love affair with snape and harry and ron and draco all at the same time! 


You mean Kape and Farry and Fon and Treyco. 


Oh yeah, and she should kill nilicent, germione, and hinny. 


Oh yeah, and she should also sceretly be angsty cuz she's Lord moldypant's aunt's sister's daughter's cousin's dog's friend's second cousin's kid. 


And she will single-handedly put a stop to Moldyshorts and all the Meth-Eaters. 


And this is what people talk about on the Neopets writers board...yeah. I jsut ate a twix...they are the best candy ever! Okay, going to eat or something...I have no idea. Oh! An email!

Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: