CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17

I kept my promise

YEah. The one guy on the bus read a little bit in the middle of the story, and the other guy has my notebook. After some careful thinking on the bus, I have figured out why I dislike people reading my writing, especially random people I don't know. But I won't tell you. MWAHAHA!

I might later, but right now, I don't feel like typing it all. Besides, you might think I'm crazy after reading it... :)
Soo...today was pretty good, I guess. We actually learned a fun and easy dance today, so that was fun. I had two tests, which were not fun. Then we drew on the chalkboard in english. Not much else happened. Not worth telling, anyways. 
Oh yeah, today on the bus, the first guy mentioned above was talking to some random other guy about Twilight. He didn't know this though. So my friend says, "I don't really like Jacob. I mean, I feel sorry for him, but..." (She's an Edward supporter by the way)
So then I was like, "I don't feel sorry for Jacob. I just think he's awesome."
So then the guy turns around and he's like, "What?! I'm listening."
It was so hilarious because he had no idea what we were talking about. Oh yeah, and he called my story "adorable".
Yup...I guess I should stop typing and finish my homework. I don't have much to do, luckily. I did it all yesterday. Study for math quiz test thing...do level 1...I think that's all. Unless I want to get a head start on the multiple projects I have been assigned.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: