CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 8

Making this the title so Rian won't get confused.

Why?

Why is this week so super boring it can't even be compared to a biology exam?!
I'm going to die if something interesting doesn't happen. 
I'm going to my cousin's house today, so we can jump on her trampoline, but unless we get attacked by killer butterflies, that's not going to be any more interesting than this. 
Isn't it amazing how people are different over the internet? 
In real life, some people are extremely happy, always running around laughing and stuff, but when you start talking to them online or texting them, they get all emotional and it's kinda scary. I mean, I do that sometimes, but not all of the time. It's kinda weird.
So...that's all I have to say right now, other than the fact that I'm wearing three pairs of socks.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: