CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14

PARANOIA!

Okay, so today was pretty good, i guess...until i lost my pencil had to borrow a stupid squeaky one because i didn't have any more lead, then had to write with a pen, which I hate.

And then, on my way up to stairs, i tripped, steadied myself, ran into a wall, and choked on my spit in about five seconds. It was weird.
I'm getting ready to eat...Yay.
All these random people keep yelling at me to go to the football game (like CERTAIN people who post bulletins begging me to go!!), but I'm still not going. It's cold, looks like it's going to rain, and I only know one person who's going, and that's because she's being forced to by her parents.
So...I think that's all. 
Arg. And I randomly promised these two people things that I don't want...it's the same thing too...WHY?! WHY DO ALL THESE RANDOM PEOPLE WANT TO READ MY STORY?!
I mean, if I know you, yes,maybe. But otherwise, no. 
So I did know these two people. One lives down the street, and I bought the other one ice cream today...maybe they'll forget! Yeah!
Whatever. Not going to get my hopes up. It's not that I don't want to let them read it. I'm just afraid that they will think of me differently, or just say it's the worst thing they've ever read...I don't think that's going to happen, but I'm a paranoid person.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Anonymous said...

ahaha, oh boy, i never go to the football games. i think it's overrated, and it makes no sense to me. when the football season was still in, teachers would allow classes to go watch it, and i was one of the students in one of the classes that went to watch the game, and wow, boringest 1 hour of my life. like i didn't even know what was going on :)