CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11

School sucks...oh well

I've had wayy too much homework. And I forgot that my biology current event was due. And my English teacher totally hates our class. Here's what we did in that class.

1. Watch video on William Shakespeare
2. Take Cornell notes on video
3. Must type up cornell notes and turn them in Thursday
4. Guy in video was talking to fast
5. Took quiz on video
6. Learned that we needed to memorize parts of Julius Caesar
7. Learned that we must also copy this off the overhead/board thing
8. Took up a whole front and back of a sheet of paper
9. Turned in papers
10. 3 minutes left of class

The worst thing was the the memorization thing was obviously busy workk because we copied it all down and she made us turn it in! So how the heck are we supposed to memorize it if we turned it in?!
It was really annoying.
The rest of the day was okay, though.
Not much else to say...Really almost done with story now. But I don't think it's going to fit in the notebook because I still have to write the wedding and the part that comes afterwards...And I only have 14 pages left in my notebook.
I LOVE THIS SONG!
Bad Boy by Cascada. It's super addicting and I have to listen to it super super loud. I have my headphones in, but my brother, who's down the hall, can hear it...yeah. I'm probably goign to be deaf soon, but whatever. Time for me to leave. I need to:
1. Finish my stupid proof for geometry
2. Check and make sure i finished my cornell notes
3.  Type up english cornell notes
4. work on MORE english homework
5. do research for biology project
6. DO biology current event.
Nice list, huh?
I guess I'd better get started.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: