CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10

Wow.

This weekend was super boring at first but then it got really really interesting, which prevented me from writing, which is going to make this post really long.

I'll go in chronological order.
Saturday
1. I was bored to death almost the whole day.
2. At least until my brother and I walked to the park, stayed for an hour, then walked back again.
3. Then I was bored again.
4. At seven, I went to the movies with friends, and we saw Madagascar 2. 
5. It was pretty good, except for the fact that these kids sitting beside us were laughing at every single thing, even though half of it wasn't funny at all.
6. Then we walked around the mall a bit.
7. I don't remember what I did when I got home but I think I was bored again.
Sunday
1. Sunday we woke up early and went to TOPH, The Original Pancake House.
2. It was good, we had alot of food.
3. We went to a random golf tournament and walked around for a couple hours.
4. I'm still sore.
5. My brother got a golf ball from a pro golfer with an accent.
6. We got home and my parents were watching The Happening, and it looked interesting, and not scary at all, so I watched it too.
7. It was good, and I have no idea why it was rated R, except maybe the random acts of violence.
8. The main character, Elliot, was so hilarious. He always did the randomest things.
9. We watched some other stuff on tv, like the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader tryout thingys...
10. My mom forced me to get off the computer and wash dishes, even though Jason didn't have to.
11. Jason went to bed.
12. Jason had an emotional breakdown. At least, that's how I'm describing it.
13. He came downstairs crying because he couldn't sleep. Apparently the movie was stuck in his head.
14. And lots of crazy stuff happened and when he finally went back upstairs, I had to go to sleep too. :(
15. And he said it was too quiet for him to sleep, even though it was anything but. 
16. So I told him to turn on the radio.
17. He did, but apparently, the volume was already up and he screamed because it scared him. 18. Then the toilet started randomly making noise and that scared him too.
19. Then he went and sat in a corner.
20. And while this was going on, I wrote about twenty pages. Go inspiration!
Monday/Today
1. I wrote more! Yay!
2. First period was boring.
3. Second period was boring, except for the fact that I apparently inspired some guy to write a story about werewolves.
4. Third period was hilarious, as always. We did boring stuff first, then watched a stupidly hilarious movie. Then went to lunch.
5. Yeah...I was telling Rianna and some other people about Jason's breakdown, and we were laughing so hard that people from other tables were staring at us, and of course, I was crying.
6. It really wasn't that funny then, but when I was telling it, I found it hilarious.
7. Then we talked about random stuff...
8. Then, while we were supposed to be taking notes, we were all talking, and amazingly, our teacher, Mr. Redbeard, didn't even notice. And no, his name isn't Mr. Redbeard, but Rianna and I like to call him that because that's what his name reminds us of...
9. Then, on the way to math, this guy, who's in my third and fourth period, was telling my and my friend to walk faster, so we started walking slowly on purpose, and he tried to pass me, and I scooted over, and accidentally rammed him into the lockers. It was so hilarious!
10. Then, all through 4th period, he was trying to tell everyone that I hit him and made him hit the lockers, but no one believed him. It was hilarious.
11. Then this one guy kept laughing at me because I rearranged the desks in my row. They were really getting on my nerves because the desk in front of mine didn't have a basket and I needed something to put my feet on. Then he said he did the same thing before I got there. It was hilarious. What made it even funnier was that we switched seats after that, and he got put into the seat that he moved. It was SOOO funny. Then he was laughing at my OCD moment of straightening all the desks in the room.
12. That was a long # 11.
13. That was pretty much my day. 
14. I'm almost done with my story...only a few pages left. And only 20 pages left in the notebook.
15. PAGE 239!
16. OH YEAH!
17. Okay, I'm leaving now. Homework to work on.
You know what's stupid?
I always type out the numbers, even though there's a button I can push and it will do it for me. I've known the button is there too, but I choose to type them out. Random...
I'm loosing the competition...In case any of you know what I'm talking about. It's pretty hilarious.
Bye.
 Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: