CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5

Twilight Puppet Saga

This has got to be the most hilarious youtube video I have ever seen in my life!! If you have read Twilight, or even if you haven't,, you HAVE to watch this!!

And if you like Potter Puppet Pals, you'll LOVE this.


Don't read this until after you've watched it:
Now wasn't that hilarious?! I especially love the part in the meadow!
You wanna make out?
I'll eat you.
You complete me.

Who is the genius that created this?! So amazing...my brother was laughing his head off.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

OMG i was cracking up so bad... i made my bro watch it, but he didn't understand... and when i was laughing, he said i laughed like a monkey. which made me laugh more. and my dad was giving me crazy looks cuz i was laughing so hard. TOO HILARIOUS!