CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28

First the theme song...

... now the catch phrase. :)

too many things mirror my life... & idk why. i used to be UBER shy and junk... now i'm like, Nudge's twin or something. trust me- if you don't know who Nudge is, it is a DRASTIC change. but ANYWAY.. my catch phrase.

Excuse me for a moment while I go get a mop; I’ve spilled sarcasm all over the floor.

i MUST thank rootlessdream and her fanfiction "The Twelve Days of Christmas" for this one...

hahahaha. ok... maybe not my CATCH PHRASE catch phrase... i guess... my catch phrase for when i have one of those days when i'm just being SUPER sarcastic- SUPER SARCASTIC... sister? idk... i was just trying to go with the flow. hey, that's a good song! Go With The Flow by Queens of the Stone Age. but anyway... yeah. just thought i'd share. :)
Rian (doesn't necessarily think sharing is caring... unless you really DO care...)

Psst: WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?! ^^^^ i have NO clue why i wrote that. maybe i'm actually breaking the bond between CRAZY INSANE and INSANE INSANE!? please don't take me to an asylum!!! ooh. brownies. i really don't care if it's 9:44 pm right now- i'm gonna have me a brownie. :) & fyi- i can't share with you. unless you random pop up at the place i'm currently located at right now... O.o STALKERS! GAH!!!

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: