sorry. that was just some random quote from a conversation in my geography class that i just randomly remembered, so i made it the title cuz i'm just not that creative right now. i agree with kristin. today was a... basically horrible day. -_-;; it's cuz it's TUESDAY. *sweatdrop* i know- no excuse, but still. here's my day:
- Geometry teacher randomly grades homework i didn't really do. so whatever. oh yeah- test on thursday, too. grrr.
- Speech teacher made us take a test, and a while back she said "You get distracted if you listen to music when you work." and then guess what? during the test she plays some "THANK A TEACHER"/"I TOUCH THE FUTURE, I'M A TEACHER"/"TEACHERS ARE AMAZING" country music. as if the praise of teachers wasn't enough- it just HAD to be COUNTRY music! (no offense to you country music fans out there- it's just not my style.) so i'm like, jeez.
- reading quiz in geography... then some more ultra boring notes on Africa. Don't get me wrong- Africa's pretty cool. but my teacher just DRAINS the coolness from it. >.> *sigh*. and, to top it off, there's a girl in my class who's... not all that smart?... sure. she's not all that smart, and she was talking about a 60-year-old British plumber guy with a black-dyed mullet. LIKE WE CARED. -_-
- One of the only good things that happened today- MY ENGLISH TEACHER POSTPONED A TEST ON CHAPPIES 1-10 OF A BOOK I HAVEN'T STARTED YET THAT WE WERE GONNA TAKE NEXT CLASS!! woo!!! i was so happy i gave her a giant pretzel. no kidding- i had some in my bag. they're awesome. :) so yeah.
- I almost passed out at track practice cuz i think i got sick at the meet on saturday. i still have a headache... & i can't type. :(
- YEN PLUS! wooooo!! (something to take my mind off what happened today)
i hated it.
(Psst: ENZO IF U ARE READING THIS THANKZ FOR DITCHING ME LAST NIGHT!! grrr)
Psst x2: well... if you're gonna be like that (parading thingy)... well... i guess i forgive you? comment dude comment... >.>;; (not awkward at all... dress...) O.O