CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18

sigh.

i'll do my super long post later...at the moment, though, I'm going to talk about the slight stupidity of america. no offense to anyone. Okay, so I just finished watching American Idol, and while I AM super happy that Danny (Gokey) made it through, since he is the best, I am a bit disappointed that Anoop, with the last name I can't remember at the moment, did not. Luckily, he still has a chance! Um...I was going to talk about something else, but I'm not entirely sure what it was...oh yeah! my random cravings! There are reasons for all of them, but they're not immediately noticeable. Yesterday I randomly wanted grilled cheese, which I got, and then I was craving potato chips...with hot sauce. My mom does that...she made me like it.

Then today I finally got the chips, but I really wanted some chocolate milk, which I don't like at all, and it's not like we have any in the first place. and now I'm craving ice cream, which I cannot have until saturday night. And to give you an idea of how weird everything is, today for dinner I had a chicken and cheese enchilada, salad with italian dressing, which I unfortunately used the last of, and a hot dog. with ketchup, not that you care...Yeah. I'm just in a weird mood right now. Not a bad mood, at least not today. But weird. Very weird...
guess what song's stuck in my head...
YEAH! YOU GUESSED IT! (At least, I THINK you did...)
Miserable At Best...by Mayday Parade.
In case you hadn't noticed, I really obsess over songs I like, especially when they're my favorites, since it's such an odd occurrence. 
I think that's all I have to say for now...
GO NCIS! YEAH TONY! GO ABBY! AND GIBBS! The rest of you...well, you're funny and all, but you're not my favorites. McGee is close, though. And Ducky's assistant dude whose name I can't remember at the moment...Okay. Leaving now.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

i was sorry about anoop too. i wanted him in. tear....