CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28

-sigh-

Today was hilarious...WAYYY too much funny stuff happened, so I can't even begin to describe it all. But one thing happened with my pants...I was changing into my pajamas and when I was pulling my pants off my right leg my sock came off, so I reached down to grab it, but then my pants like, tightened themselves around my legs, and then suddenly I was falling...it was hilarious. I was laughing SOOO hard. and then my brother's jacket's tag said: U.S. Polo Assn.

And we decided it meant United States Polo Assassin...so my brother's jacket was made by people who assassinate shirts...yeah.
and one song I really like right now(not my favorite, but whatev) is How Do You Sleep, by Jesse McCartney. Awesome song, especially if you listen to it WAY loud...
It's just one of those danceable songs that I can listen to multiple times in a row...or for like an hour straight. Like I did tonight. So...yep.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: