CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25

Even Kristin Presents Queenly X-ray Zoos!

every capital letter represents one of the letters i haven't used for a title.

... that's how bored i am. you see, i COULD be annotating a book that's due tomorrow, or i COULD be starting a "position paper" for biology on the topic of "Should genetically modified people be able to participate in the Olympics?", but... instead, i'm here, seeing which letters i haven't used to title a post yet. see how bad i am?! & i've had WEEKS to annotate this book. i'm just a horrible procrastinator. USUALLY i get things done- so you don't have to be too mad at me (why?! WHY ARE YOU MAD?!- wait. you're not? [smile] tis why i love you average 18 people who come & visit once a day & never come back [smile falters a little]) haha that reminded me of a quote from somewhere where Max Ride was. something about "I wish sometimes that i could be living in a house, with a mom, dad, and average 2.4 kids" ... ok, that wasn't exact or anything, and i have NO CLUE what the average number of kids per household is... but that's the best i could do with my horrible memory (that is in no way related to the reason in which i procrastinate- i just do it cuz i'm lazy [smile]).

i'm not tired, but i'm falling asleep. i think Bell's makes me sleepy. like coffee. (i know- i'm weird. you don't have to tell me! or give me looks that say "You. Are. Weird. ... FREAK!" because i get those often enough)

anyway... today, i was reminded of my horrible eighth grade english class... my mom was making fun of me because i can't smile right because of Bell's (duh!), and that made me remember the time when i sprained my ankle last year. my english teacher, who got it in her head that my name was "Arianna" all year long until the very last day of school, called me "Cripple" the whole (approximately) 2 months I was recovering. like, when i was on crutches & in a boot & everything. it was really sad. :'( [horrible memories]

BUT HEY! I JUST THOUGHT OF A GReAT IDEA! will post again soon :)

rian

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: