CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7

gah...

well, life is weird, as usual. 

i was interrogated by the mom of my brother's friend about track, the paint in our living room and my phone. it was weird. and we had a track meet today. I'm tired. VERY VERY tired! like, i wanna go to sleep right now. yeah...i did okay at the track meet. i didn't place or anything, and i didn't really improve in anything except the 400...but everything else was about average, which sucks, kinda.
i just finished reading Hot Gimmick, which is a super weird manga. I don't suggest reading it unless you LIKE reading about stupid idiots who fall in love with other stupid idiots that have brothers who are in love with them.
WAYYYYYYY too many problems. REally. And that's saying something, especially from me. I LOVE reading drama filled mangas, but that was crazy and excessive.So, yeah...that's whats up with me right now. what about you? i'm bored and need someone to talk to. comments? please?
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: