CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12

Hmm...

it's cold. i hate cold. it is also raining. i hate rain.

does this give you an idea of how the past few days have been for me? if not, let me add a bit...
i have three projects due after spring break. i hate projects.
i've had four tests in the past two days. i hate tests.
i have homework. which i hate.
Sooo...biology test i have to study for. Map test on the gigantanormous continent of africa, that REALLY needs to be studied for, otherwise i'll fail. and....NO TRACK PRACTICE TOMORROW! YAY!
I get to go home on the bus...which has a heater. :)
Hm...I painted my nails the other day. one hand(my right) is a dark blue background withyellow and light blue plaid. The left hand has a purple background with pink and white dots.
 Awesome, huh?
Well, i don't think I have much else to say, and I still have a bunch of tests to study for, and i need to check my email...maybe i'll post later tonight, though. i'm feeling the need to rant about something...
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: